As well as launching the Second Edition rules in Beta, we have also launched this new forum, which is also running as a Beta and is subject to changes :)
Second Edition BETA is here! - http://www.wildwestexodus.com/content/66-rules

The Woeful Tale of Wyatt Earp and the First Ever Army Build

I am not very far into planning my first army beyond I MUST HAVE WYATT AND DOC... oh, and some other guys, who I will throw in harm's way all the time to keep my precious Wyatt and Doc safe. I may paint those unfortunates with red shirts.

Things to build, which I'm no good at and to paint, which I'm still worse at.

CAN'T WAIT!

Further bulletins as events warrant.

"There's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No, I'm sure of it, I hate him."

Comments

• "There's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No, I'm sure of it, I hate him."

• I have my starters!

"There's just something about him. Something around the eyes, I don't know, reminds me of... me. No, I'm sure of it, I hate him."

• edited May 20

Right, here we go. Please bear in mind that I'm new to building an army of my own and this is my first time at having a go. I am deliberately going for basic because I want to get to grips with the gameplay before I go wild.

Tell me what I've done right, what I've done wrong. Wyatt and a Doc will always be there, no matter what, but other than that personal preference...

Onto the interim-named 'Eight Men and Their Dogs'

BOSS - Wyatt Earp, 270
    Face 1 - Virgil Earp. 145
    Hands 1 - K9 X 3. 60
    Face 2 - Doc Holliday. 160
    Hands 2 - Riflemen X 5 125

760 Points, although because I'm too lazy to get out of bed and get something with a calculator, I've attempted to work it out in my head. I've got three different answers so far.

Maths. Not my thing.

• Excels says 760 :)

I just wonder how strongly our list building will change when we actually play some scenarios :)

• OK, pending the arrival of that appalling timekeeper Virgil Earp, we are good to go!

• Addendum. Posse is now named 'The Hellbringers'.

• OK, with the latest stat card updates, the army now points out at 745. The other half has jiggled his Enlightened about and it came out at 740. We're pretty much matched. Time to crush him into the ground.

Ahem.