As well as launching the Second Edition rules in Beta, we have also launched this new forum, which is also running as a Beta and is subject to changes :)
Second Edition BETA is here! - http://www.wildwestexodus.com/content/66-rules

Points sizes and Posses

Looking over the 2nd Ed rules, might have missed something but can't find a default list size, is there one?

Also, as there is no document for the armoury of factions yet I take it we can't fully do lists as we don't have any idea of which posses come with which bosses or the upgrades that are available for units within said posses?

Comments

• We are currently playing with posses from $500 to $2000 in $500 blocks.

A final game size hasn't been 100% decided, but I reckon the $1000-2000 mark is where you will see tourney play go. This lets you build two or even three posses, and gives about 10-20 models, which feels about right for the skirmish nature of the game.

Of course, there are variables within that. I've been building some Starship Troopers inspired bug lists for example, that don't run too many models. Compare this to an Enlightened zombie horde.

• Thanks very much. With the faction documents out I put together a $1525 Union list and this felt about right, two posses. Now I just need the Outlaw units doing and I can have fun with that.

Thank you again.

• @ZombiePirate said:
    Thanks very much. With the faction documents out I put together a $1525 Union list and this felt about right, two posses. Now I just need the Outlaw units doing and I can have fun with that.

Thank you again.

I would be very interested in seeing that union list. Any chance you could post it in the Union section?

• @C_Jones_ABrushworks said:

@ZombiePirate said:
    Thanks very much. With the faction documents out I put together a $1525 Union list and this felt about right, two posses. Now I just need the Outlaw units doing and I can have fun with that.

Thank you again.

I would be very interested in seeing that union list. Any chance you could post it in the Union section?

Done!